- We encourage everyone to get the covid app, and to check into it every day
- We urge people to continue with social distancing, and avoid meeting up with large groups
- Anyone with symptoms including cough, temperature and shortness of breath, but also loss of taste or smell, or general fatigue, should get in touch by phone with a view to getting a test.
- The test will be done quickly, and meanwhile they should isolate to protect others.
Other Health Issues, Antenatal, Vaccinations:
- People with other health problems or needing antenatal appointments or vaccinations, should call us first.
- We will organise their visit.
We are protecting people by:
- Minimising the number of people in the centre at any time
- Wearing masks and PPE as needed
- Spacing seating in the waiting areas
- Keeping visits to a sensible minimum time
All visitors to the centre:
- Must have an appointment – if not, call first
- Must wear a facial covering
- Must have ensured they have not been in contact with covid 19, travelled to any risk areas in the past 2 weeks, and do not have symptoms themselves
- Must come alone unless they need help moving around
- Ideally just one parent with a child for vaccinations, but of course you can bring other children if there is no alternative
- We support fathers! Expectant mothers can bring their partner for early pregnancy scans
We are ready to see people with any medical problems, and for preventive care.
Cervical smears are currently only for those on frequent follow up after an abnormal smear, or for women turning 25 who are due their first smear.
We are NOT doing routine bloods or health screening at the moment.
Many thanks for your co-operation, aimed at protecting staff and patients alike.